Puppies

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a fun little card featuring lots of Live and Love Crafts goodies, and a stamp called Puppies by Saturated Canary. This is a special custom card for the lovely Cassy :)

Lots of yummy laces and frantage too... I'm really loving the colours this season of the papers... all of the pinks and purples! ^_^

Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Dress: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Green: YG11, G21, G94, G99
Black: W3, W5, W7, W9
Puppies: E40, E41, E43, E57, E59

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have enjoyed my card :D x


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Stunning as always Alyce. Love how you colour love these papers too haven't used mine yet sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable! Love this stamp and your coloring is legendary! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fabulous when I saw the coloured image but even more fabulous now it is on a beautifully embellished card.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "WOW" This is truly beautiful and such a gorgeous couple the colouring is stunning and all of the embellishments are beautiful too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is stunning! Gorgeous coloring and gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Stunning! Love this Sweet Image and always love some Frantage! Beautiful Layers as Always enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alyce this is stunningly gorgeous....love this completely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alyce,
    my godness, stunning......ever!!!!
    I love your coloring.
    XO Sandra
    http://bastelmami-sandra.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alyce, I wanted to thank you for putting up all your color combos on this blog. It took me more than an hour, but I finally decided which colors I'd like to add to my collection first, by using your blog and the combos mentioned in the classes. So thanks a lot!
    I can't hardly wait till I receive my 7 new copics ;)

    Have a nice day and see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...here the name of the image makes sense, there's that other SC image called Puppy Love and I never understood why. Cute but kitties would of course have been even more cute! Beautiful colour of her dress; it's my favourite pink combo.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge