Slumber

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I'm sharing my card using Slumber by The Greeting Farm. I've coupled her up for a few design team posts here... Movies over at Live and Love Crafts and Embossing at The Greeting Farm

The gorgeous chipboard frame in the background here is from Southern Ridge Trading Co and is FRA-486. I've gesso'd it up roughly to show some of the natural colour underneath, and then I've embossed it using my Shabby White frantage.



The copic colours that I used on her are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E31, E35, E47, E49
Pink Outfit: RV21, R83, RV34, R89
Turquoise Outfit: BG000, BG13, BG49, BG78

I've added a touch of the RV21 to her eyelids aswell so they are a soft pink. 

If you'd like to learn more about colouring pop over and visit my online colouring classes here :)

I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Thanks for stopping by :)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ahhh she is such a sweetheart and what a gorgeous card you made, wonderfull, lots of hugs and love, cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful honey.xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge